Brampton Parish Church
ST. PETER’S CHURCH, BRAMPTON
St Peter’s Church, Brampton is one of Norfolk’s round tower churches. It sits slightly away for the village on a small promontory above the River Bure. The round tower dates back to late Norman times (1066-1088) although the thickness of tower walls seems to indicate that the tower may have Saxon origins. The church has been the centre of religious life in the village for over 900 years.
2nd Sunday @ 4.30pm – Holy Communion (BCP)
3rd Sunday @ 10.30am – Group Service at Buxton Parish Church
4th Sunday @ 4.30pm – Evening prayer (BCP)
5th Sunday @ 10.30am – Group Service which travels around the churches of the Bure Valley Group